Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hugs from Heaven

I got a giant hug in the mail today. I got home and there was a package on my front door step. I opened it and it looked familiar. I could still make out a faint design in black.   started reading the letter then I had to stop. Dan came in the room and he sat down and I read it out loud to him. We both cried. It was truly a hug from heaven.
Thank you Aunt Judy. ( yes it is a God thing )

My aunt has a life long friend name Jan. I send her my blog and she reads it to my aunt Judy.

My aunt Judy sent me a package with a letter in it. I want to put a portion of her letter to me in this blog.

" I don't know all the time line for this BUT I must tell you what God showed me: I was so cold my butt and legs were really cold , so I got to thinking what I had to wear that would be warm and cover my behind. I mentally went Thur my inventory then I remembered this cozy shirt your Mom gave me a long time ago. She and I always got so depressed when Nov rolled around. She knew I always fight the winter/ Nov blahs by waring RED. I used to ware red lipstick, red nail polish, red sweatshirts and even red boots ( when I was young ) Any way I went and got it out of the drawer and brought it out here to the living room, intending to wear it. When GODs holy spirit said ( in my head)" not you, that is for Crissy. Just as sure as I am sitting here at the big table, by the big windows His voice. I knew that voice I have heard it many times in my life. There is no doubt because at that time of the day & all of this was before Jan had gotten home and called & read your blog to me. Of course now I know HE told me those words.

Darline, when you are cold warn out and physilogically drained , put this on and know in your heart it is hugs , loves those shared special times between you and your Mom. You are so precious to your parents, as their baby girl, and you are even more precious yo your heavenly father. Feel all their arms around you holding you in their eternal love.
Little did your Mom or I know that this cozy shirt ( she wore in a pic with your Dad) would one day be a hug from heaven to you our dear Crissy. 

Ok now you can see why we cryed.  I will ware this shirt and feel close to my Aunt Judy. My Mom and Dad and my heavenly father.
Thank you Aunt Judy for the amazing hug in a package. I love you
Crissr.


My spell check is not working :)





No comments:

Post a Comment