Thursday, April 26, 2012

keeping me healthy

Well every 3 months I am going to have a CT scan and blood work. Sounds like I should hate it, but I look forward to it. They can just keep telling me that everything is looking good. Most people hate medical tests..... now me I say bring them on. They just give me confidence that I am not sick.

The last one said that I had 2 very tiny tiny spots , one in each lung. My Oncologist Dr said that they were in my last CT scan also. This is a good thing because they did not just appear for the first time in this new Ct scan. She said it looked like they had possible gotten bigger. It could also have been the angel of the camera. They look like small scars and people have them all the time. We are just going to keep a eye on mine. My Radiation Dr called last night and he said he agreed with the first Doctor. I feel like I have a great team watching out for me. The radiation Doctor asked me if he could call me every few months. That he knew that the other Doctor was doing the follow up along with my surgeon still doing follow up and my plastic surgery. I really do have a team of people asking me questions and for me to ask questions to. I certainly feel like I have medical advocates on my side. God bless them

Dan was on the phone last night with Dr Gordon. He thanked him for taking the time in his life to go to college to become a Doctor and to do all the things he did to help me. Not only do I have great Doctors, but I have the most amazing husband. He has never forgotten to thank every doctor I have had for helping me.  My son in law Nolan has the same GP doctor as me. When he went in for a appointment with him he to thanked the Dr for helping to diagnose me last time. He thanked him for helping to save my life.

I am so thankful for all the people in my life, My husband, My kids,kids in law, Grand kids, Sister, brother, nieces, nephews, and all my friends who have encouraged me, made me laugh and prayed for me. You all know who you are. The Lord bless you all

1 comment:

  1. You've always been a very thankful person. I'm so happy you have the medical backing that you do. So many people don't or don't have the drive get the help they need. I'm so thankful you do and that you don't wait on things. Preventative medicine SAVES lives. Including yours. lOVE YOU and LOVE that you are feeling good and healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete