Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pace your self

Pace your self is what the doctor said today. He knew that I would be very fatigued at this point. He said that the fatigue will get worse and last for about 2 weeks after my last treatment . That this more focused treatment will make it worse.  The Dr came in and with a smile on his face said congrats only 6 more treatments. Caught off guard I was thinking WHAT???? then I knew he was pulling my leg. It is only 3. He and several people asked what we were going to do to celebrate. We have a trip to the beach planned at the end of the month.

When we were leaving the hospital today there was a man in the lobby in a wheel chair and a hospital gown he also had on a giant smile under neath his oxygen tubes. He was at a table with his guitar out playing a old Beatles song. We smiled at each other and I just had a big thank you in my heart for him.
I can appreciated so much when you are down to lift yourself up and others. He was floating a few Boats today. God Bless him who ever he is.


This is the view from the condo we rented for our celebration
I can almost taste the fresh crab.

The bed was very important as I am a bed snob. It has to be comfortable. Most important piece of furniture in any house

No comments:

Post a Comment